De Bruyne?

FFS; I had to pull someone else up on this last night. For the last time, if he signs for us, it's "titian", not ginger. Got it?
Sorry.......I'll take that one on the chin...

giphy.gif

Zab is head and shoulder more consistent, both defensively and attacking, he reads the game better and covers more. I'm not saying sagna hasn't had two very good games, but 2 good games doesn't make a good right back!!!

To counter that mate Sagna was class at Arsenal and has been nothing but consistent when playing for us. Zaba is one my favourite players but last year he wasn't even playing to 80% of his best, think he had a complacent year, it may of been tiredness from the World Cup but it was a dip in form nevertheless. A challenge for his position may force him to up his game, so its great for the club, but if both were fit right now and we had to choose between end of last season Zab and start of this season Sagna, then Sagna would be starting @ Everton.

To counter that mate Sagna was class at Arsenal and has been nothing but consistent when playing for us. Zaba is one my favourite players but last year he wasn't even playing to 80% of his best, think he had a complacent year, it may of been tiredness from the World Cup but it was a dip in form nevertheless. A challenge for his position may force him to up his game, so its great for the club, but if both were fit right now and we had to choose between end of last season Zab and start of this season Sagna, then Sagna would be starting @ Everton.
I think it was more a case of burn out than complacency. No reason why Zabba shouldn't be back to his best after a good long rest. Which is why I'm so pleased that Sagna has stepped up and looked so good so far. Hopefully by the time he gets in the team he will be rested and hungry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.