De Bruyne?

I had an idea pages back that will give that a run for your money.

"Insane in the membrane, insane in De Bruyne!"

Hit from De Bruyne

Hits from De Bruyne
Hits from De Bruyne
Hits from De Bruyne

Hit it, Smack it
Set them up, come along
what a hit from De Bruyne

Hits from De Bruyne
Gonna get high
Hits from De Bruyne
Gonna get high
Hits from De Bruyne
Gonna get high

Hit from De Bruyne

Hits from De Bruyne
Hits from De Bruyne
Hits from De Bruyne

Hit it, Smack it
Set them up, come along
what a hit from De Bruyne

Hits from De Bruyne
Gonna get high
Hits from De Bruyne
Gonna get high
Hits from De Bruyne
Gonna get high

Who's down with KDB?
Yeah you know me!
Who's down with KDB?
All the homies.

Wolfsburg are looking at Hakim Ziyech as a possible replacement for KDB.

Hopefully things will start to move at long last.

it's pronounced: de brahna or de bruhneh if you say the "Bruh" like this

I don't want to get technical, but the "uy" sound in Dutch and Flemish is a dipthong and we English aren't very good at dipthongs, which is why everyone has so much trouble. If I remember my Dutch, this dipthong is something of a cross between Ow (as in Ow that hurts) and Aye (as in Och Aye). So if anyone can make those two sounds at the same time, you will be pretty close.

I don't want to get technical, but the "uy" sound in Dutch and Flemish is a dipthong and we English aren't very good at dipthongs, which is why everyone has so much trouble. If I remember my Dutch, this dipthong is something of a cross between Ow (as in Ow that hurts) and Aye (as in Och Aye). So if anyone can make those two sounds at the same time, you will be pretty close.

Yup, that makes sense.

The two parts have to be said real quickly otherwise you're likely to get the same response as I did from the girlfriend...'are you having a stroke?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.