De Bruyne?

KDB just needs to put in another lacklustre performance at the weekend to give Wolfsburg a look into the future if they force him to stay against his will. I feel sure they will get the message.

The thought of putting the German and Stretford Rags back in their box in the same window is giving me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Same here to be honest, I think Bayern are due a fair bit of 'helping-the-agent-community' next summer as well.

We offered 40+4 to Liverpool for Sterling, which dippers deemed serious enough to leave him out of their pre season tour. Then it was negotiated to 44+5. Of course Wolfsburg aren't dippers but still I would have thought neither party would want to risk this deal because of injury

Not true at all. After that bid, he ASKED to be left off the tour and they said no.

After that we wrapped up the deal before they went on tour.

flapman-4-3-s-307x512.jpg

My Flapper sense is tingling......

when this is done, if I NEVER hear any mention of this no mark two bit VW factory team ever again, it will be too soon!

UNLESS...

we draw them in the CL groups and I hope we smash their irritating German arses all the way to fucking Poland and back!

when this is done, if I NEVER hear any mention of this no mark two bit VW factory team ever again, it will be too soon!

UNLESS...

we draw them in the CL groups and I hope we smash their irritating German arses all the way to fucking Poland and back!

Why because they want the best deal for their star player if they want to sell at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.