De Bruyne?

we are about to spend 50 m on a quality player but i would be very concerned if they want us to pay their asking proce and play him as well,personally i think it would be done before it

giphy.gif

when this is done, if I NEVER hear any mention of this no mark two bit VW factory team ever again, it will be too soon!

UNLESS...

we draw them in the CL groups and I hope we smash their irritating German arses all the way to fucking Poland and back!

Can't mate, they can't be in the same group as Bayern.

Somehow I don't see Bayern cashing in on Muller(despite the twabs media spin) and I doubt KDB would be happy be loaned back.

Can't mate, they can't be in the same group as Bayern.
doh! of course silly me! I completely forgot the rigged group draws. VW United will probably end up with the rags, a rumanian pub team and some unpronounceable bulgarian part time outfit as usual

KDB has spoken out, he's told Wolfsburg directly he wants to leave. He will leave, only question is where - we are in pole position, Bayern's offer is late and desperate and doesn't suit him since he'd prefer to go now (they would loan him back, allowing them to pay Wolfsburg less because they can't match our offer).

All things being equal do you think he'd choose Us or Bayern. After all ITKs were saying he'd prefer PSG over us. Wolfsburg seem intent on stalling despite the fact that they won't get more than we're offering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.