De Bruyne?

exactly the type of player we need at our club....

Wolfsburg have repeatedly said that he could leave if it was his wish. They appear to be going back on that promise and so .......

It is naive to think the players don't apply pressure in various ways to get what they want. Many of our current 'heroes' I am sure have done similar.

They would have tied him down in Spring if they were going to try to sign him. Perhaps they tried to but Txiki got there first.

Bayern probably doing the favor to Wolfsburg to squeeze last penny from us. They have strong connections.

PMSL at the idea that bayern would leave it until now to make a bid.

I think they assumed he'd stay at Wolfsburg this season, and they'd try and buy him next summer. Ribery and Robben aren't getting any younger.

The fact that De Bruyne has now said he wants to leave this summer has forced their hand. Doesn't seem that implausible to me, despite Pam's protestations.

Still think we'll get him though.

Why can't De Bruyne make up his fucking mind about whom he wants to join. Been dragging on for ever. Frustrating really.

He has I think, this was from sky sports transfer part.

07:51
KDB DECIDES
Kevin De Bruyne has made his decision on his future: he will leave Wolfsburg this summer, according to The Wolfsburger Allgemeine Zeitung - a local newspaper in Wolfsburg
De Bruyne was the subject of a £47m bid from Manchester City earlier this month and the Premier League club remain interested in the former Chelsea man.

I was hoping that it would actually be close now, but seems like this will drag on till next weeks folks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.