De Bruyne?

FFS - have a read of a few pages before jumping lemming like off the cliff!!!!
Tongue in cheek mate, Ric got me. Not concerned one bit if this goes through or not. If it does our attacking play will be amazing, if not we will still be very dangerous with Navas and Nasri to fall back on. No worries.

Like bayern would pay 56m for him!

Bayern's offer, from what I was told, is around £35m + Dante + a season-long loan back for KDB.

City's offer is in the neighbourhood of £50m cash.

Key thing here is De Bruyne prefers to leave Wolfsburg immediately and the whole idea of Bayern's loan back idea would be to keep the fee down, since I don't think they will offer what we are.

Bayern's offer, from what I was told, is around £35m + Dante + a season-long loan back for KDB.

City's offer is in the neighbourhood of £50m cash.

Key thing here is De Bruyne prefers to leave Wolfsburg immediately and the whole idea of Bayern's loan back idea would be to keep the fee down, since I don't think they will offer what we are.

They really are trying to get rid of Dante. Isn't he being offered to Leverkusen as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.