De Bruyne?

When did Wolfsburg think that? Didn't they say his head was turned weeks ago? I've never got the impression that they thought he wanted to stay.
Then no wonder you don't think there has been any developments.

They realised when they upped their price form 47/50 to 57

When did Wolfsburg think that? Didn't they say his head was turned weeks ago? I've never got the impression that they thought he wanted to stay.
They thought he wanted to stay coz he never said he wanted to leave. Now he has informed Wolfsburg that he wants to move to City. That has atleast made them to think about replacing him.

I'm just trying to look at this objectively. The lack of progression should, understandably, be frustrating for any City fan. I hope we get him but I'm worried.
ha ha you need to step away from BM, go and have a sit down, watch a bit of Trash TV and have a nice cup of tea
tumblr_nqiynmtXER1ut1kpfo1_500.gif

Then no wonder you don't think there has been any developments.

They realised when they upped their price form 47/50 to 57

When they see we're desperate for KDB, they'll of course raise the price. If anything, him wanting to leave would lower his value, not raise it.

Hopefully next years transfers are dealt with more swiftly, nothing we can do now other than get them over the line...that's all that matters

Although I quite liked the idea of KDB driving his truck at the front of a convoy. Of course, this theory will fall down when he gets to Calais.

Wolfsburg say he is playing against Cologne on Saturday. Seems to be brinksmanship. There is something perversely appealing about the 11.59pm deal on deadline day, although that's not going to happen, is it?
no because the window shuts early this year.

ha ha you need to step away from BM, go and have a sit down, watch a bit of Trash TV and have a nice cup of tea
tumblr_nqiynmtXER1ut1kpfo1_500.gif

In honesty, I want to watch compilation videos of KDB but I can't because we're not near a deal. Dammit just get this done City so I can!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.