De Bruyne?

Last week, amid rumours linking him with City, he (Otemendi) told Valencia coach Nuno Espirito Santo: 'Don't put me in the team anymore. There is a lot of money at stake here.'

A shame KDB doesn't act the same way

rather he not.

Nothing wrong in showing respect to the fans and his team

I understand your point mate but at some point, something needs to give and De bruyne making the same type of statement that Otamendi did, would get things moving alot faster.....I love the fact that Otamendi pushed for this move. I dont know if a loyalty bonus was written his contract but I would guess, if it was...he not likely to get it after telling his club not to play him, not turn up for training and fly to the UK before deal complete.....It does sound like De Bruyne has again told his club he wants to leave so hopefully things will start moving...

18:12

ICYMI: CITY CLOSING IN ON DE BRUYNE

Manchester City are close to a deal forKevin De Bruyne, according to Sky sources, which would take their summer spending towards the £150m mark.

Wolfsburg value the former Chelsea midfielder at more than £50m and it is understood they are reluctant to move from that asking price.

City are determined to complete the deal as quickly as possible, having already finalised Nicolas Otamendi's move from Valencia.

Read the full story here!

Sorry if it's already been posted and people have already seen this.

I understand your point mate but at some point, something needs to give and De bruyne making the same type of statement that Otamendi did, would get things moving alot faster.....I love the fact that Otamendi pushed for this move. I dont know if a loyalty bonus was written his contract but I would guess, if it was...he not likely to get it after telling his club not to play him, not turn up for training and fly to the UK before deal complete.....It does sound like De Bruyne has again told his club he wants to leave so hopefully things will start moving...
Can understand your point but personally im not a fan of these highly paid players refusing to play. I wouldnt like to see silva refuse to play if Madrid came calling.

Not really sure why some are criticising are wolfsburg (not you personally), kdb still has quite a while left on his contract and they know city have unlimited funds so I can understand them not budging and waiting for their valuation being met.

Sure a deal will be struck before the window closes.

much like sterling , this is all done by the unprofessionalism of wolfsburg and in particular hecking and aloffs it could have been concluded amicably if they had gone about it in the manner of either saying they are not selling him and that would be that or saying we will not discuss until a bid has been accepted end of just like MP does, it was laughable today for hecking to say that KDB is tired because of all the speculation surrounding him when all the speculation has been brought about because of them and their absolute inability to shut the hell up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.