De Bruyne?

tumblr_nqiynmtXER1ut1kpfo1_500.gif

the eternal fountain of tea - I want one

And if both Joe Hart & Cabellero were involved in a car crash together, we'd be right up shit creek. I hope they always travel seperately.
I reckon a good bout of cholera could potentially kill the whole squad and then we'd be fucked for the title.

Can understand your point but personally im not a fan of these highly paid players refusing to play. I wouldnt like to see silva refuse to play if Madrid came calling.

Not really sure why some are criticising are wolfsburg (not you personally), kdb still has quite a while left on his contract and they know city have unlimited funds so I can understand them not budging and waiting for their valuation being met.

Sure a deal will be struck before the window closes.

Unlimited funds? FFP hasn't gone away you know, we can spread the cost over a few years for this summers signings but the more we spend this year the less we can spend next year unless we bring some money in from elsewhere. There's still every reason to try and keep the price down for every signing if possible. We're only allowed £7m loss a season when everything is balanced up(too confusing to me to even attempt to work out where we are up to with that but I'm sure City have employed someone more than capable of keeping an eye on these things)like any other club despite what our owner has.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.