De Bruyne?

I understand your point mate but at some point, something needs to give and De bruyne making the same type of statement that Otamendi did, would get things moving alot faster.....I love the fact that Otamendi pushed for this move. I dont know if a loyalty bonus was written his contract but I would guess, if it was...he not likely to get it after telling his club not to play him, not turn up for training and fly to the UK before deal complete.....It does sound like De Bruyne has again told his club he wants to leave so hopefully things will start moving...
Can understand your point but personally im not a fan of these highly paid players refusing to play. I wouldnt like to see silva refuse to play if Madrid came calling.

Not really sure why some are criticising are wolfsburg (not you personally), kdb still has quite a while left on his contract and they know city have unlimited funds so I can understand them not budging and waiting for their valuation being met.

Sure a deal will be struck before the window closes.

Totally agree with this....as much as I want him, let's not forget where we came from, how pissed off we were when the big clubs came sniffing around Kinky and the likes.
We act as defiantly if Real Madrid came in for our untouchables

Been watching KVB videos, and i must admit, they are as boring as this thread. should i be worried? Have anyone in here actually seen him on a regular basis? or is i go with flow, i jump off he bridge, you jump off the bridge kind of mentallity?

You watching the wrong player mate....who is this KVB geezer,I'll have a look.

Been watching KVB videos, and i must admit, they are as boring as this thread. should i be worried? Have anyone in here actually seen him on a regular basis? or is i go with flow, i jump off he bridge, you jump off the bridge kind of mentallity?
You should be very worried mate. You haven't got a clue who we are signing for a start

Kevin van Bruyne?

If you mean De Bruyne I watched him whenever I could catch a Wolfsburg match during a slow day, would say I got to see around 10 matches with him. Not really sure how you can come to the conclusion that he's boring, he's fantastic at crossing, can make tricky runs on the counter, and generally he's just great at finding chances. He's not half bad at finishing either.

Just got in from a bollocks of a days work,so have just looked at the last 3 pages of the thread,would I be right in thinking that there has been no movement whatsoever today ?

Some of our ITKs say Bayern wants to hijack the deal and then loan De Bruyne back to Wolfsburg for the season, but it doesn't seem like the media has caught much wind of it so no idea whether it got very far. Slow day otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.