De Bruyne?

animated_time_paradox.gif
What is this in aid of?

So you're not even from Manchester?

You're opinion in my eyes is null and void ;)

Well - his opinions do have validity, because with regard to your shite negativity I support them totally. Whilst he might be in Qatar, I would put my Manchester and CITY supporting credentials up against you with total confidence.

So if I am a blue who's - based on your criteria - views are not 'null and void' then it follows that it is valid for you to accept that genuine CITY fans find the tone of your posts to be offensive.

Fuck being nice - you are a clearly a self-opinionated Dick - and for most on here I am sure that your views are seen as wholly just those of a WUM irritant.

I agree with the earlier poster. I rate Pedro more than kdb, but if Belgium fans rate kdb as highly as hazard nowadays, I'm hoping I will be pleasantly surprised. I've only really watched him at Chelsea and in highlight reels from Wolfsburg. I just can't see him having a huge influence here. We'll see

Well - his opinions do have validity, because with regard to your shite negativity I support them totally. Whilst he might be in Qatar, I would put my Manchester and CITY supporting credentials up against you with total confidence.

So if I am a blue who's - based on your criteria - views are not 'null and void' then it follows that it is valid for you to accept that genuine CITY fans find the tone of your posts to be offensive.

Fuck being nice - you are a clearly a self-opinionated Dick - and for most on here I am sure that your views are seen as wholly just those of a WUM irritant.

You should have also reminded him our biggest fan the person who had put the most money into the club isn't from Manchester either.

I agree with the earlier poster. I rate Pedro more than kdb, but if Belgium fans rate kdb as highly as hazard nowadays, I'm hoping I will be pleasantly surprised. I've only really watched him at Chelsea and in highlight reels from Wolfsburg. I just can't see him having a huge influence here. We'll see
Someone has a second username;)

That's their own fault for rolling over for Bayern, nobody wants to watch a one horse race. The only team I've any sympathy for is Dortmund.
What about Schalke?
So because they dont want to sell him on the cheap hes being fucked around?

He has a contact there until 2019, hes being paid 50k plus a week I hardly feel sorry for the guy. Once city cough up the money im sure we will see him in a blue shirt.
50 million quid is nobody's idea of cheap, Shirley.

Last edited:
So you're not even from Manchester?

You're opinion in my eyes is null and void ;)
Don't get all Xenophobic on us - surely it's a good thing that our fan base is all over the globe. Anyhoo lets just be happy we are experiencing one heck of a transfer window for a change. De Bryune if/when he arrives completes a very balanced squad, something we all know has been lacking for the last year. Happy times blues, happy times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.