De Bruyne?

I think that's one of the main reasons that Wolfsburg aren't really budging on price, as they're obviously aware of how much money is going to be flooding into the Premier League with the new deal. I also think there's a fair bit of resentment in Germany about it.
They should try and have a more competitive league, then, instead of Bayern, Bayern bloody Bayern. The world might take a bit more interest if they did that and their teams might cash in on a bit more TV income. They only have themselves to blame.

Last edited:
They should try and have a more competitive league, then, instead of Bayern, Bayern bloody Bayern. The world might take a bit more interest if they did that.
Yup. There are drawbacks to hamstringing the rest of your rivals and having the league as good as sewn up every year, 'The Bayern Way'

I called the cuadrado, di Maria and falcao flops when everybody else seemed to be on the wagon (please bow down, obviously). This year I'm calling benteke as a major flop. BR to be sacked by end of season. I think kdb could go either way, if he was going to any other club, I'd be predicting a flop. Also think Pedro will have a huge season at Chelsea... I don't think I'm a football expert or anything lol, it's just good fun.

I called the cuadrado, di Maria and falcao flops when everybody else seemed to be on the wagon (please bow down, obviously). This year I'm calling benteke as a major flop. BR to be sacked by end of season. I think kdb could go either way, if he was going to any other club, I'd be predicting a flop. Also think Pedro will have a huge season at Chelsea... I don't think I'm a football expert or anything lol, it's just good fun.
If that was the case, what was your previous username?

fucking hell you don't have a self-esteem problem anyway

slow night on the KDB thread tonight...
980x.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.