De Bruyne?

Hardly cut the mustard at Chelsea. He is an unproven player in this league and you're spending 50 million quid on him when you have a pretty strong and well balanced attacking 4 already. The ultimate big cocks signing we've been accustomed to by City. Coutinho is a more versatile player.

How many minutes did he get at Chelsea?

Coutinho is better.

The ultimate big cocks signing we've been accustomed to by City.

Haha, fucking hell la, you're not doing much to dispel the idea that Liverpool fans are absolute fucking whoppers who still live in the 80s and spend all day moaning that Sports Direct don't sell Kenny Dalglish shirts any more.

I must admit, the long slow death of Liverpool has been an amusing counterpoint to the rise of City. Your demise has had no effect on me enjoying the continuing rise of Manchester City, but it has provided many belly laughs as I read post after post of deluded and convoluted bullshit from fans of your club, many of whom have never set foot in this country, let alone Liverpool.

Liverpool fans have to be the least self aware of any club. You still see yourselves as relevant, a big club who dictates the agenda, a club to be feared and respected.
The fact is that most people under the age of 35 can't remember Liverpool FC as a dominant force. For them it's ancient history. For them you are the same as Forrest, Preston NE, or Blackpool.
The only difference is that you were lucky enough to have your halcyon days when English football was broadcast around the world.
Liverpool aren't special, they aren't even relevant.

Rick Poo you dont have a clue do you,Siva,KDB,Nasri,Yaya,furnandinho all are better at there jobs than Courtinho

tumblr_mqan28ZPpH1rqgnryo1_400.gif
tumblr_mqajhdnpvR1rqgnryo1_400.gif

If only this saga could be as direct as KDB himself

Haha, fucking hell la, you're not doing much to dispel the idea that Liverpool fans are absolute fucking whoppers who still live in the 80s and spend all day moaning that Sports Direct don't sell Kenny Dalglish shirts any more.

I must admit, the long slow death of Liverpool has been an amusing counterpoint to the rise of City. Your demise has had no effect on me enjoying the continuing rise of Manchester City, but it has provided many belly laughs as I read post after post of deluded and convoluted bullshit from fans of your club, many of whom have never set foot in this country, let alone Liverpool.

Liverpool fans have to be the least self aware of any club. You still see yourselves as relevant, a big club who dictates the agenda, a club to be feared and respected.
The fact is that most people under the age of 35 can't remember Liverpool FC as a dominant force. For them it's ancient history. For them you are the same as Forrest, Preston NE, or Blackpool.
The only difference is that you were lucky enough to have your halcyon days when English football was broadcast around the world.
Liverpool aren't special, they aren't even relevant.

Bravo sir! Bravo!

Hardly cut the mustard at Chelsea. He is an unproven player in this league and you're spending 50 million quid on him when you have a pretty strong and well balanced attacking 4 already. The ultimate big cocks signing we've been accustomed to by City. Coutinho is a more versatile player.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.