De Bruyne?

Very clear now he will not be playing in Wolfsburg's next game, hope to see pictures of kevin in the city shirt over the weekend :)

I don't think it's very clear that he won't be playing in Wolfsburg's next game! Both Allofs and Bild are saying he'll play. Should hopefully be his last game for them though.

I like the way we structure our wages now, but never realised the bonus element was as much as 50%. Great incentive for the players. Are bonuses exempt from FFP calculations too, or have I imagined that?

Isn't that why we got all our main players onto new contracts? Heavily bonus-related so we could reduce our main wage bill for FFP?

I don't think it's very clear that he won't be playing in Wolfsburg's next game! Both Allofs and Bild are saying he'll play. Should hopefully be his last game for them though.

Yeah Ric lets hope. People on twitter are saying he will fly into Manchester today, which also goes off what tolmie says :)

I like the way we structure our wages now, but never realised the bonus element was as much as 50%. Great incentive for the players. Are bonuses exempt from FFP calculations too, or have I imagined that?
I remember reading that FFP only takes base wage into account when we couldn't increase our wage bill. I'm can't remember exactly where I read that though.

Wolfsburg are playing a dangerous game by playing him,an injury and the deal could be off.

I would have thought we'd like to be agreeing the fee today, in which case he would be withdrawn from the Wolfsburg squad. It's too close now to be pissing about.

Guys, I don't want to be a killjoy but I am from Belgium and I have followed KDB since his debut in Genk. KDB is NOT world class. He is a very good player but to me he is not better than Nasri or Navas. He definitely lacks explosiveness and pace to be a winger. As a play maker, he is better but needs SPACE, that's why he did so well at Wolfsburg. I invite you to watch his matches with Belgium when we played against teams that defend a lot ( Argentina, Wales, etc...). Hope he proves me wrong but 50K for him, it's totally crazy. Hazard is way better.

In the light of recent surprises I understand your cautious posts Ric but you can't think he'll be risked tomorrow with the fee agreed despite Allofs' pain, Bild only quote him remember.

I would have thought we'd like to be agreeing the fee today, in which case he would be withdrawn from the Wolfsburg squad. It's too close now to be pissing about.

Agree. If we have agreed the fee not a cat in hell's chance we want him playing.

I remember reading that FFP only takes base wage into account when we couldn't increase our wage bill. I'm can't remember exactly where I read that though.
That was during our period of having restrictions and it also applies in the Prem. but for standard FFP that now applies in Europe it's utterly irrelevant other than possibly timing wise and also other than it saves us in the seasons we don't do so well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.