De Bruyne?

Guys, I don't want to be a killjoy but I am from Belgium and I have followed KDB since his debut in Genk. KDB is NOT world class. He is a very good player but to me he is not better than Nasri or Navas. He definitely lacks explosiveness and pace to be a winger. As a play maker, he is better but needs SPACE, that's why he did so well at Wolfsburg. I invite you to watch his matches with Belgium when we played against teams that defend a lot ( Argentina, Wales, etc...). Hope he proves me wrong but 50K for him, it's totally crazy. Hazard is way better.

Any thoughts on why he won player of the year? Some sort of mass delusion going on in Germany that only you were immune to? If you're basing this assessment on how he plays for Belgium, you shouldn't. If I rated Messi on the strength of his record for Argentina alone, I'd be thinking he wasn't world class. But of course, he's probably the best player on the planet.

Last edited:
Before we sign him I need to get one thing straight... How the hell do you pronounce his name?
Is it de broon, de brun , de brown or de broyn? I've been saying the first one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.