De Bruyne?

"manuthan" has just an outrageously stupid username"
pussfilledclitterminge seems to fit
His credibility will be shot to hell for as long as he keeps that username. A bizarre choice for a non rag to adopt.

It was never going to happen today. The interesting part will be if he plays in Wolfsburg next match. If he does there is a LONG way to go in negotiations. No way would either party risk a 50 odd million pound deal if it was close to happening.

Don't want to piss on any chips, but told it's not happening today. Looking more like early next week.

Shhhhhhh..... ahem.......so what you are saying is a plane is due to land with Kev on board today and we should all go to the airport? Got it...see you there.

I like the way we structure our wages now, but never realised the bonus element was as much as 50%. Great incentive for the players. Are bonuses exempt from FFP calculations too, or have I imagined that?

You imagined that! Bonuses were exempt from the way our spending was calculated for the purposes of our "punishment" I believe, so they didn't count towards our attempts to meet the terms of our UEFA restrictions last season. They do however count towards how normal FFP is worked out.

It was never going to happen today. The interesting part will be if he plays in Wolfsburg next match. If he does there is a LONG way to go in negotiations. No way would either party risk a 50 odd million pound deal if it was close to happening.
Are all your comments so negative because perhaps you are a Raggy,just sayin like!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.