De Bruyne?

Lets just take a moment for certain flappy c*nts to apologize to certain ITK's. They've been on the money each time with where we are at on each transfer.

But no, they'll all moan that Pogba hasn't happened.

There will be developments this afternoon. De Bruyne told me himself - saying along the lines of "I think it's planned for Friday afternoon."

...In a random dream I had last night (and no I've not been obsessed with this thread).

In any case I reserve rights to
physic ITK status.

A club record you say?

I'm going for 51.5 mill and a bag 'o' groats and half a dozen leaches.
I posted this on the 7th of August. Sounds like they didn't want a bag o groats or leaches just a cool three hundred grand extra instead. Am I ITK? Oh please say I am. Lol.

I'm struggling to understand why everyone has such a problem with Wolfsburg?

As far as I can see, they've just done everything they could think of to try and keep hold of their star player.

Not sure how you've reached that conclusion but I'll let you carry on.
To reiterate though, and it'll be my last on it, this is how it played out.
I read a first time poster with the name Man U fan ( I appreciate it wasn't spelt like that but that's how it rolled off my tongue) who said that KDB wasn't worth the money (subjective tbf) and that Nasri and Navas would be better (not so subjective) as well as telling us Hazard is better. (nothing to do with anything)
I voiced my concern that his views might be a bit skewered due to him being a Utd fan and the site owner assured us that wasn't the case.
Then yourself and someone else jumped in to rescue him and the thread edged closer to 2000 pages.
Just another day on the KDBathon, I'm sure we'll all be able to move on.
Actually he said Nasri & Navas were as good not better (and that is him being subjective by the way regardless of whether you agree or not). Hazard probably is better and since he's a Belgian himself I'll wager he's watched both more than you or I.

Since you obviously didn't read my first post at all before replying don't bother with this either bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.