De Bruyne?

How about we loan them Rony if they are looking for replacements?

He will get game time and will be great for his development and they will get a good player

Could this one top the 2010 window? I really hope so, some very progressive and talented signings coming into the club. We've even solved the left back problem by not signing one and instead signing a pacey wide player who will make teams think twice about doubling up on Kolorov due to the gaping hole they will leave sterling.

2010 was pretty special, but this will just about top it when De Bruyne comes I think.

I'm struggling to understand why everyone has such a problem with Wolfsburg?

As far as I can see, they've just done everything they could think of to try and keep hold of their star player.
But after the player told them he wants to move to City, don't you think they are still trying to delay this as much as possible.

That's me for the day, off to watch Southpaw and a couple drinks with the missus.

I hope to be raising a glass tonight/this weekend, fingers crossed we do hear something official and Bayern fuck off back under their stone.
Thanks as always for your info my friend ... Even if it does render me hopelessly unproductive in the office

That's me for the day, off to watch Southpaw and a couple drinks with the missus.

I hope to be raising a glass tonight/this weekend, fingers crossed we do hear something official and Bayern fuck off back under their stone.
Cheers mate, seem to remember a thread you started some months back, it's quiet, possibly the best ever, raise a glass to yourself mate.

A lot has happened in the last 24 hours, in the main, very positive.

Forget the fee/offer, that is not an issue.

Nor is De Bruyne's commitment to City. He and his camp have been packed for a couple of days and have been waiting on clearance.

Love City is correct that Bayern have been a late fly in the ointment, but it has been more to do with Wolfsburg dicking about and that has seen them struggle to establish a suitable target replacement.

KDB and City still holding out for today.
Fee agreed? Sweet! :)

So the hold now is that the dithering about has put them in a panic they can't find a replacement. Gee, I don't know anyone that could have told them that was a potential danger...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.