De Bruyne?

I can imagine them not even being open to add ons just wanting the full amount up front. Next they'll be putting a deadline on the deal.

Just walk away and leave them with one very unhappy player.
that is exactly what they want. its not like KDB will turn to shit, euros are next summer so that ensures he would perform very well for them even if this doesn't go through. Wolfsburg hold all cards sadly.

Unfortunately this makes sense. If the fee had been agreed he would be here now though it's the opposite of Tolmie's info which is normally very good. I give in.

Ok, i say Feck them hes not worth it,

Oh get bent. What on earth is De Bruyne doing in all this? Wolfsburg must be pretty confident he's not going to kick up a fuss if he stays to be fucking around this much over the fee.

It's quite clear Wolfsburg don't want to sell and every time we match their asking price, they raise it. We're being WUMed. They're obviously going to keep this going until the window shuts.

He's not messi or tranny is he?

Fuck em

Messy Tranny?

tumblr_n9k1t0wDOZ1spxktlo1_1280.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.