De Bruyne?

I think KDB will put forward a transferrequest on the last day if needed. This is KDB big chance, he may have a shit year, maybe get injured, so next year no big clubs are interested. If i were KDB i would never take that chance.

What obligation do they have to follow through with it? Seems like they'd just swiftly reject it.

€58m fuck that. Think were getting cought up in the hype im not usualy arsed what we pay but 1 good season for 58m no chance. Also it would be nice if KDB at least made it clear like sterling did.

Ok, i say Feck them hes not worth it,

ffb7f2681ceed2c1acb06d9ada09329b.jpg

Personal terms agreed.
Goalposts moved again.
KDB wants to come, even he will be getting pissed off with Allofs behaviour on this, I won't be surprised if he refuses to play, there's only so much you can keep taking before you say enough is enough, he's tried to be gracious, but after the prank at the award ceremony, and now this!

They got us by the balls here no doubt. Navas sure as shit isn't going to cut it. This is going to deadline day and we'll pony up. Book it. If this report is true that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.