De Bruyne?

The Sterling transfer was positive and the worst kept secret this year.
Just my opinion but I think we are being played by VW

Straying into conspiracy theory here mate. The most simple explanation is almost always the truth. The most simple explanation that I see here is that they want the biggest fee they can get and they're trying every trick in the book to extract it from us.

I agree that KDB has shown professionalism throughout this transfer saga. But ..... I do agree with what one or two people have said on here. It looks to me that it's going to be near on impossible to agree a deal with Wolfsburg. The only person that can speed this up is KDB. He needs to come out and say whether he wants the move or not. If not we should move on, enough is enough.

Personally I don't think him playing today or not has a bearing on anything. We know Wolfsburg would rather not sell so they aren't going to pull him out just to protect the deal and the player himself isn't the type to refuse to play. Nothing wrong with that.

Yep. It's ridiculous to suggest that De Bruyne playing today means a deal isn't going to happen.

Yep. It's ridiculous to suggest that De Bruyne playing today means a deal isn't going to happen.

ric ,if the decision ultimately rests on KDB to choose between city or bayern who do you think he will choose.

I think De Bruyne and his agent seem alot more relaxed (happy) with the idea of staying at his current club than Sterling and his agent. Didnt his agent say Sterling wouldnt sign a new deal even if they offer 900k a week?! and then Sterling had those training days off pulling a sickie....I think Sterling did everything he could without putting in an offical transfer request, to get his move to us......I think this deal is alot more difficult because, even tho De bruyne wants to come here and has agreed to terms, he's happy at Wolfsburg and doesnt mind staying another year......and thats why we are having to do all the pushing for this deal and Wolfsburg hold all the cards.....in my opinion!;)

Good post
But do you want a player who has to be dragged pulled and bribed into coming.
If he is happy there leve the lad

I agree that KDB has shown professionalism throughout this transfer saga. But ..... I do agree with what one or two people have said on here. It looks to me that it's going to be near on impossible to agree a deal with Wolfsburg. The only person that can speed this up is KDB. He needs to come out and say whether he wants the move or not. If not we should move on, enough is enough.

Thought he already has

ric ,if the decision ultimately rests on KDB to choose between city or bayern who do you think he will choose.

I think he'll choose City, because we've shown we want him more and are offering higher wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.