De Bruyne?

What do you want, an open letter in a newspaper from him ?

We've approached his advisor's, they've spoken to him, he's said he's happy with our package, his advisor's have told ours its a yes, if at any point ot had become no, we'd have given up, clearly we haven't.

Its not going to ever be a public announcement, until they day its complete.

Honest question
Do you believe any agent?
I don't

If he plays for Wolfsburg tomorrow I don't think it's happening, and I really hope we've got someone else in mind if it does go tits up.
Personally I don't think him playing today or not has a bearing on anything. We know Wolfsburg would rather not sell so they aren't going to pull him out just to protect the deal and the player himself isn't the type to refuse to play. Nothing wrong with that.

I think De Bruyne and his agent seem alot more relaxed (happy) with the idea of staying at his current club than Sterling and his agent. Didnt his agent say Sterling wouldnt sign a new deal even if they offer 900k a week?! and then Sterling had those training days off pulling a sickie....I think Sterling did everything he could without putting in an offical transfer request, to get his move to us......I think this deal is alot more difficult because, even tho De bruyne wants to come here and has agreed to terms, he's happy at Wolfsburg and doesnt mind staying another year......and thats why we are having to do all the pushing for this deal and Wolfsburg hold all the cards.....in my opinion!;)

Google Translate: Million Poker Kevin De Bruyne. Yesterday also jumped suddenly Bayern Munich back in the dance. Earlier in the morning had to leave Man City Wolfsburg manage to agree with the last bid of 72 million euros. On one condition: that it got two days to think. The ultimate converts to De Bruyne (24) while keeping in Germany. Reported Het Laatste Nieuws.

Bayern defender Dante could be potentially involved in the deal. Manchester City and Wolfsburg firm had negotiated in recent days. That led to an encouraging phone call from Germany with the message that Wölfe could find themselves in the transfer amount, including bonuses, of 72 million euros. An informal commitment to City, where there were conditions attached. Wolfsburg asked to postpone the completion of the deal until after the weekend. De Bruyne to still be able to play against Cologne today, but mainly to give Bayern Munich a chance to put a similar proposal on the table. The lowest was in the can. 50 million + Dante ? Bayern had already reported in May, but had then been no lay there and just resign as rejection applied to everyone. From then stood aside, no formal proposals. So offered a middleman De Bruyne again yesterday with the German record champion. It went on in there. According to sources close to the Bavarian club sat include the following scenario in the sleeve: Bayern would now like to pay 50 million euros, a player (Dante Sebastien Red?), Offer in return and also consider Kevin De Bruyne another year on loan in the Volkswagen Arena to leave. A proposal that Wolfsburg have looked bleak. Or Bayern succeeded in his coup, the next few hours to be seen. This decision weekend in Manchester, where they also have their spies, they smelled a rat last night already, but they worried little. They have a personal chord with our compatriot and make themselves strong that Bayern financially race can not cope with them. But still ... If Bayern and Wolfsburg are yet to recover from the next few days, De Bruyne has unexpectedly the two options. This weekend is the decision: Bayern or City.

Link: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1301/Premi...nchen-springt-in-de-dans-voor-De-Bruyne.dhtml

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.