De Bruyne?

Fair enough. Sure, being a player that is more of a suited to a counter-attacking style is not exactly a huge problem as by simple logic, we will normally take the lead in the majority of our matches. Still, I like the current setup and actually love what Navas brings to the team at the moment.

But otherwise you're all right, of course, De Bruyne would be a major appointment. The fact that Pellegrini suggested that he wants to sell Lopes on loan means that we're after him badly, indeed.

Unlike some, I have no problem with Navas. I think he was a great signing who was a big part of is winning the title. DeBruyne is a different kind of player again though & much more clinical.

But we'd still be a nightmare to play against with Navas.

50m is more than fair enough.

It's not fair at all, it's a bloody rip off. We got arguably the best striker in the world for 38M, one of the best playmakers in the world for 25M, the best all round CM for 23M. This whole negotiation with Wolfsburg has been one massive pisstake

It's not fair at all, it's a bloody rip off. We got arguably the best striker in the world for 38M, one of the best playmakers in the world for 25M, the best all round CM for 23M. This whole negotiation with Wolfsburg has been one massive pisstake

Thanks for wording it in a way I couldn't

May as well quote prices from the 60's for their relevance.

I agree that KDB has shown professionalism throughout this transfer saga. But ..... I do agree with what one or two people have said on here. It looks to me that it's going to be near on impossible to agree a deal with Wolfsburg. The only person that can speed this up is KDB. He needs to come out and say whether he wants the move or not. If not we should move on, enough is enough.
He is ok with moving, but those expecting him to force Wolfsburg with a transfer request are just being insensitive. We wouldn't want Silva or Aguero doing it to us. There are times when you like where you are, but see the potential somewhere else. If the opening comes, you take it, if not you are fine. Matter of fact De Bruyne's position pretty much mirrors ours. We would love him here, but we really have 2 good players who play that position already in Navas and Nasri.

Hence why I'd be a bit dissapointed if we offered any more for Debruyne. 50 million is already too much. Wouldn't that make him the highest export ever out of Germany. He is a 35 million pound player. Who due to us being the big bad English money club, we should be willing to add an extra 10 million, which should put his value at about 45 million. We've now gone 5 million above that price. Enough is enough. DeBruyne is a very good player, but at 50 million he has no resale value and is unlikely to match the expectation. So that should be our limit. He is a very good player, but he is not WC yet. He is not in that group ye, and shouldn't be costing 50 million talk less more.

I hope our management doesn't get into a big dick war with Wolfsburg. We don't have to fight them to the death for their player. If they think 50 million is not a more than fair price, then we should thank them, pack up the Luggage money and walk out.

I bet by January there would be another great player being unveiled in football. I've watched the first 2 weeks of the French Ligue Un, and the other flavor of the summer, isn't doing so well. So maybe we should slow our rush a bit and let things breathe. It might turn out a Sterling/Navas wing is what's best for us. We don't want to pay more than 50 million to find that out.

he is worth what wolfsburg think hes worth. His contract is until 2019 they dont need to sell him.

How much would this cost in 2015

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.