De Bruyne?

For comparison, florian thauvin; Newcastle's new signing played both games for OM(including a full 90 last game) and is now playing against United.

It's not fair at all, it's a bloody rip off. We got arguably the best striker in the world for 38M, one of the best playmakers in the world for 25M, the best all round CM for 23M. This whole negotiation with Wolfsburg has been one massive pisstake

Tbf the transfer market has inflated since then.. But agreed 100 %, will be over the odds. Hope it's worth it

This to me this just sounds like the end game, I think it's quite obvious that there using there connection with there sponsors, and Bayern Munich directors to get the £57
they want. How convenient it is that Bayern have come in with an offer when we have stood firm with our revised offer which is still £4-7m short of there valuation.
They want to screw us over for every last penny, however, if we refuse to budge there going to have to make a decision either way, and that's why for me the Bayern
offer isn't a straight cash offer like ours, giving them the option to refuse one or the other, otherwise this would make them look pretty stupid if we refuse to budge, as they would have to accept or refuse both offers. However, with KDB making it clear he wants to move this window, and we have made our position clear that this is our maximum bid, then they really can't refuse our offer as they know there won't be an increased offer coming in, this way when we don't budge they can make it known that they have refused Bayern offer as they only wanted cash and not cash + player. Worse case scenario for them, they still get over market value for KDB and nobody would be any the wiser that the Bayern bid was just bullshit.

Anyhow that's my view on it. sorry if hard to read however done on my phone while travelling.

I dont think they using this to get a higher offer mate...Wolfsburg are already rumoured to have verbally agreed our offer, just wanted 48hours to think about it....maybe they just wanted to give Bayern the option to match.......we should find out soon if they do....

Tbf the transfer market has inflated since then.. But agreed 100 %, will be over the odds. Hope it's worth it

I doubt it's trembled in the past four seasons. 57M for a player who shone for one season is utterly absurd. If he's worth that, Aguero is 100M+

since the end of May I have been in the anti Txiki camp ,but my opinion has changed mainly based on the fact that he has been calm and collected in dealing with one of the most lengthy and frustrating transfers since Moyes played hardball with Lescott. Most if not all of us feel pissed off, and with £50 million on the table feel that's plenty and telling them to either take it or walk away We however would all hope City would be just as strong if it came down to Aguero or Silva ,If a move became likely we would hope the players would have their say and hopefully them saying no would end the inquiry So the silence of De Bruyne imho continues to be the main stumbling block because if he really wants to stay wouldn't he have done so by know? His unwillingness to push this makes me wonder with his mindset do we really want a player who has sat on the fence for 2-3 months?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.