De Bruyne?

I think it's unfair on out ITKs picking on this transfer. They've been really good this window. They've been wide of the mark on this one because it's been so unpredictable, never seen so many false dawns.

Let's all agree that if and when he does sign we will all be friends again. If he doesn't sign then maybe we will get a last minute surprise instead.

Not having a go at the ITK's - I enjoy reading them as much as anyone. But the post by ManCityX is right. All the info we have been told has always been after quoted in press. How many called the Delph u turn or otamendi. Otamendi was in the country for 24 hours before it was called.

I can take the abuse I'll get for this but my view is that city have closed off all the leaks these days and that has to be a good thing. But ...... I do enjoy reading the posts from ITK's. That's what forums are all about.

He's still at Wolfsburg?
Have you not read any of Ric's, Tolmie's posts to understand that you don't just phone a club up and say 'I want that player', exchange money etc and then the transfer is done and dusted. It takes a long time, especially when the said club doesn't want to sell. It will get done I'm sure, all in good time. I'm sure Txiki would have walked away if he thought that he wasn't going to get his man.

By the same token,based on your theory,all of the named players were also a risk,playing in a new league.There are times when you have to bite the bullet and pay more than you wished for,if you believe that a certain player COULD take you to that next level.
That is why I for one trust our Management Team as I`m certain so does our magnificent Owner.

Agree in fact any player holds some risk in terms of being right fit for a team or club. But aguero and yaya were proven far more so than kdb is but again just my opinion.

fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p.jpg

Not having a go at the ITK's - I enjoy reading them as much as anyone. But the post by ManCityX is right. All the info we have been told has always been after quoted in press. How many called the Delph u turn or otamendi. Otamendi was in the country for 24 hours before it was called.

I can take the abuse I'll get for this but my view is that city have closed off all the leaks these days and that has to be a good thing. But ...... I do enjoy reading the posts from ITK's. That's what forums are all about.
Why do you care enough to mention it ? What is wrong with you people ?

Just trust if you do, ingnore if you don't. This kind of stuff is fucking bizarre.

Agree in fact any player holds some risk in terms of being right fit for a team or club. But aguero and yaya were proven far more so than kdb is but again just my opinion.
yaya was a squad player for barca. the media slaughtered us for spending 24 million on him and giving him 220k per week wages.

If you went by just this transfer then even I would have to admit the info has been wide of the mark but TH in particular has been very accurate this window.

He should have scored the winner today with a 1on 1 but tried to be a smart arse rounding the keeper and then on the rebound got blocked off the line.

You all know we love each other really let's turn this into a ken Dodd happiness thread get them gifts rolling pussies n bouncers I'm out on the lash in a bit so get the party started blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.