De Bruyne?

Have you not read any of Ric's, Tolmie's posts to understand that you don't just phone a club up and say 'I want that player', exchange money etc and then the transfer is done and dusted. It takes a long time, especially when the said club doesn't want to sell. It will get done I'm sure, all in good time. I'm sure Txiki would have walked away if he thought that he wasn't going to get his man.

Tolm and Ric both genuine as they come, of course deals are complicated but the poster did put "indications" show etc etc which I thought summed things up. They are playing hardball I don't think a fee has been agreed yet tolm and Ric sources will get things wrong from time to time that's football transfers.

I think too many on here have been boasting to their raggy mates and are starting to flap that they might be in for some abuse. I don't care when it is done, I don't care if ITKs are right or wrong, this has been an enthralling thread that has kept most of us entertained during close season. For those who can't stand it anymore there is a solution, don't log on, check the OS every day and in about 9 days you will know whether he has signed or not.

Tolm and Ric both genuine as they come, of course deals are complicated but the poster did put "indications" show etc etc which I thought summed things up. They are playing hardball I don't think a fee has been agreed yet tolm and Ric sources will get things wrong from time to time that's football transfers.
I wonder if we were all rags fans, & our itks were LVG & Ed Wood wood wood what news we would have received about our chances re Pedro a few days ago ?

I feel things are much further on than that (not that I know of course).

I think too many on here have been boasting to their raggy mates and are starting to flap that they might be in for some abuse. I don't care when it is done, I don't care if ITKs are right or wrong, this has been an enthralling thread that has kept most of us entertained during close season. For those who can't stand it anymore there is a solution, don't log on, check the OS every day and in about 9 days you will know whether he has signed or not.
I think some of those should nick your "location" details Rb... it may help them chill out. ;)

You're right there. Many a time I've been so frustrated by Groundhog Day I've thought fuck it I'm sick of this now. 30 minutes later I'm back. It's proper addictive and the presentation for POTY on TV to KDB was pure theatre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.