De Bruyne?

Yep, no way on earth should we offer £57m.

De Bruyne wants to leave, that's the only reason Wolfsburg are even giving us the time of day.

They also however realise we're desperate to sign him and so are jerking us around as much as humanly possible to push the price up because they know no matter what they do we'll keep coming back for more.

Stick £50m on the table for them to like or lump, and walk away.

If only the people running the club knew what they were doing

And Toure is better than both but I doubt we'd get £57m for him.
of course not, considering he is at the end of his peak. I mean some people saying KDB is overpriced at £57m then what that makes Sterling then? Sterling more overpriced than KDB at those prices. I think 24 year old Bundesliga POTY is worth more than 20 year old hot prospect.

Don't get me wrong I very much rate Sterling.

But say we offer £57m and that gets turned down? Remember wolfsburg dont need the money like other clubs! If we went to Real and offered £50m for isco we would have a chance imo.
Madrid don't need the money and like us only sell who they no longer want. Rafa said he has use for Isco.

If only the people running the club knew what they were doing

Why patronise every post people make? No one has said the board or owners don't know what they are doing? Just we are trying to buy from a club that realistically can turn down £65m if they want? Its a discussion and where do we go in de bruyne cant be bought!

Get the feeling that Wolfsburg are enjoying all this,and it being dragged on and on and partly for the purpose of media coverage,they are loving their time in the spotlight when normally its wall to wall coverage of bayern and maybe Dortmund,schalke and Leverkusen with Wolfsburg and the rest barely worth a mention,most likely will go to the last day of the window this...

I didn't mention a figure, I said we will have a figure, and I'm saying we should and will walk away if Wolfsburg start taking the piss. I don't see anything remotely controversial about that.

I mistook you for KippaxCitizen who I was originally responding to in the post you quoted. You weren't the intended recipient but I stand by what I said, my apologies regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.