De Bruyne?

I've just woken up from my late afternoon / early evening nap. Is this Ginger nugget ours yet or is that German knob'ed still trying to give Bayern a handjob with a side order of KDB?

I've just woken up from my late afternoon / early evening nap. Is this Ginger nugget ours yet or is that German knob'ed still trying to give Bayern a handjob with a side order of KDB?
Keeping up with the theme that has run throughout this thread, fuck all has happened. Go hibernate for a week mate.

yaya was a squad player for barca. the media slaughtered us for spending 24 million on him and giving him 220k per week wages.
24million for yaya vs 57million for kdb? If they slaughtered us for that they will love it if we spend that. Don't give a toss about the media they'll print whatever but I do think we need to get that price down

24million for yaya vs 57million for kdb? If they slaughtered us for that they will love it if we spend that. Don't give a toss about the media they'll print whatever but I do think we need to get that price down
Yaya was a bargain to be fair.
Knowing what we know now, of course.

Just read Bild are reporting Wolfsburg have rejected our £50m offer.

How can they do this with a straight face when just yesterday they were reported that Wolfsburg had accepted it?

and btw the market is not the same now as it was 2010. much more money now in the game. as I said, sterling cost 49m, on that basis 57m is more than fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.