De Bruyne?

I wonder if Wolfsburg want to be seen to be negotiating with us to placate KDB and his agent only to say they tried but City wouldn't meet the asking price.

What am I saying .....it could literally be anything.

So you don't think he's done well?

No agenda here, just saying how well he has done, it's refreshing to see a sporting director do so well for his club when a bigger club comes in for their player. If only arsenal or Liverpool had someone like him they would be challenging for the title instead of having their best players plucked away with relative ease

You have an agenda.

I think the deal has been done and done for sometime and that this is the shannigans to appease the fans and the german press. This transfer has all the same hallmarks as the sterling deal.

I wonder if Wolfsburg want to be seen to be negotiating with us to placate KDB and his agent only to say they tried but City wouldn't meet the asking price.

What am I saying .....it could literally be anything.

he!...your right mate it could be anything!;)...atleast the transfer window shuts soon, so dont have to wait long to find out. I think Wolfsburg have had a price in mind for a while. This rumoured £57mil asking price has been floating round for a few weeks. I think its going to take De bruyne putting in a transfer request or we'll need to add another 5mil in add-ons to the rumoured 50mil.....before the deal is done.....

I think the deal has been done and done for sometime and that this is the shannigans to appease the fans and the german press. This transfer has all the same hallmarks as the sterling deal.
Appease the german press? I could understand appease their fans but why Wolfsburg would need to appease German press? Do German press hate us so much then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.