De Bruyne?

We're way past the point of Wolfsburg wanting to be seen as not giving one of their players away without a fight.

I can see them just continually naming a price and then rising it. Would make more sense as to why we've been told it's been close several times and a fee about to be agreed.

I've posted praise for him several weeks ago and said what a good window it's been on numerous occasions.

Just because someone dares to actually question someone within the club doesn't mean that they have an agenda.

No, but when you then praise others as being clever for doing something you have criticised ours for, it does strongly give that impression. Chelsea moving for Pogba, after giving us a free ride all summer, being 'clever' but us being 'slow' on another thread, being a strong example.

If you don't have an agenda, then you are dreadfully inconsistent on this subject, & I always read your posts as being sensible on the whole, whether I agreed or not, so for you to be so one sided seems to me like it's deliberate.

Apologies if that genuinely isn't the case.

We're way past the point of Wolfsburg wanting to be seen as not giving one of their players away without a fight.

I can see them just continually naming a price and then rising it. Would make more sense as to why we've been told it's been close several times and a fee about to be agreed.

The theory that Wolfsburg are taking us for a ride and never had any intention of selling is bizarrely becoming as plausible as any other theory. There is no way we could have known this would be the reaction though. We've come this far so might as well go to the wire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.