De Bruyne?

I'm off my quotes aren't working I look like I'm taking the piss.

KDB will be here next week and so will Pogba keep the faith blues.... :)

You've forgotten seen leaving old club, seen at the airport, seen at our hospital, MEDICAL, seen at our training ground...

None of which are quite as conclusive as - 'spotted in Bridgefords in Alderley Edge'. It's always acceptable to stop flapping once that little nugget appears.

I totally agree with you. There must be a limit, we can not wait for ever and we should not accept to be manipulated without appropriate respond, even if the player is of great talent and value, we must put an end to such manipulation. KDB should understand that we have already tried our best, and we have invested a lot of efforts and time and now it is his turn to show that he is interested and put some pressure on Wolfsburg management.

I'm sure City are well aware of how Wolfsburg are playing this. The fact that we are still there tells me it's not as many perceive it to be on here

Last edited:
I guess it would be a different story if we had to line up a plan B or alternative if De bruyne stayed with Wolfsburg. I guess we havent put a deadline on this transfer becuase we happy with the squad and are not interested to upgrade just for the sake of it....It's De Bruyne or noone so happy to let this play out as long as we need to....

Or perhaps we haven't put a deadline on it because they are confident of it happening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.