De Bruyne?

Maybe De Bruyne is playing shit on purpose to try and put us off. I'm honestly not convinced that he wants to come here, just no positive noises from him and his agent.

3.gif

I get the feeling that it's KDB or nothing the rest of the window and as we've only got Watford to play before the international break ( no disrespect to them ) we should just sit back and wait.

Whether Wolfsburg need to money or not its hard to turn down £50-60m. I think they'll blink first.

Why is he a troll for saying he's not sure KDB really wants to come here it's a valid point. Otamendi refused to play for Valencia, Sterling was vocal about joining us but this guy hasnt said anything. And yeah yeah yeah he doesn't want to upset the apple cart but with that interview last week and all the mixed messages you can't blame people for thinking he's not 100% into the move

I get the feeling that it's KDB or nothing the rest of the window and as we've only got Watford to play before the international break ( no disrespect to them ) we should just sit back and wait.

Whether Wolfsburg need to money or not its hard to turn down £50-60m. I think they'll blink first.
Are you a day ahead of the rest of us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.