De Bruyne?

Right boys im on my jollies and the wifi is iffy at best.

Are we still under the impression that it's all nearly sorted and should be done by Monday?

I don't think anyone has a problem with people having a differing view, or at least they shouldn't do. Forums are all about opinions, and it'd be a dull place if we all agreed all of the time. I just think it's some of the ridiculous hyperbole that grates with some, and causes arguments.

If someone said they were concerned that the De Bruyne transfer is taking so long and are worried the deal won't get done, then I don't think anyone would have an issue with it. If, however, someone says "FFS! This transfer window has been an absolute joke! We should fuck Begiristain off", then people are going to accuse them off flapping unnecessarily.

People just need to be reasoned with their debate, and not be deliberately over the top in order to provoke a reaction.

Hi

I was 18 stone when we first bid for De Bruyne

CNFFGBtUAAA099u.jpg
Hahahaha just splurted my brew all over the place brilliant

If you don't mind me asking oakie how old are you mate? When i first joined the forum you were a laugh and only got wound up if people had a pop at the MEN but now seem like a grumpy old fart constantly? People aren't flapping, stamping their feet etc just debating/chatting about a frustrating situation?
Let's just say he's getting on a bit ; )

I don't think anyone has a problem with people having a differing view, or at least they shouldn't do. Forums are all about opinions, and it'd be a dull place if we all agreed all of the time. I just think it's some of the ridiculous hyperbole that grates with some, and causes arguments.

If someone said they were concerned that the De Bruyne transfer is taking so long and are worried the deal won't get done, then I don't think anyone would have an issue with it. If, however, someone says "FFS! This transfer window has been an absolute joke! We should fuck Begiristain off", then people are going to accuse them off flapping unnecessarily.

People just need to be reasoned with their debate, and not be deliberately over the top in order to provoke a reaction.
Have you heard anything to doubt this deal will happen ric?

This saga is mirroring my attempt at renovating my living room!
Pulled wallpaper off, half wall fell down! Had to get plasterer in, ( added expense!) now laying new floor, so bought a table saw, spent 2 hours putting it together, in the end, I said sod it, and used a fine saw, slow but it's getting the job done, hope to be finished today.....!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.