De Bruyne?

I guess this is nothing and just a normal day at training but dont really know what these pictures are trying to say.....Anyone want to guess what this is about?

BILD VfL Wolfsburg ‏@BILD_Wolfsburg 33m33 minutes ago
Abgang: @DeBruyneKev düst nach einer Einheit im Kraftraum ab. #wolfsburg #MCFC

CNFUwqMWEAABX3z.jpg

CNFUwqmWIAAQQLz.jpg

CNFUwq9WgAE0nJ3.jpg

3 retweets5 favorites

This saga is mirroring my attempt at renovating my living room!
Pulled wallpaper off, half wall fell down! Had to get plasterer in, ( added expense!) now laying new floor, so bought a table saw, spent 2 hours putting it together, in the end, I said sod it, and used a fine saw, slow but it's getting the job done, hope to be finished today.....!!!

Thanks for that interesting interlude concerning your DIY experiences. Only another 826 pages of padding to go to our target :-)

That's just the interest surrounding it ATM. He clearly isn't staying at Wolfsburg but we haven't a scooby doo what Bayern have put forward over the last few days.

It would certainly be out of character for them to bid the £55 million or whatever it is.

His performance yesterday was terrible. His head has clearly been turned by us. If Wolfsburg are willing to keep him after recent events then it's just stubborn.

He will be gone.

Thanks for that interesting interlude concerning your DIY experiences. Only another 826 pages of padding to go to our target :-)
Next series: the trials and tribulations of a young Sebastian in Prestwich and Iberia, including his run in with a delightful transvestite hooker named Javier.

This saga is mirroring my attempt at renovating my living room!
Pulled wallpaper off, half wall fell down! Had to get plasterer in, ( added expense!) now laying new floor, so bought a table saw, spent 2 hours putting it together, in the end, I said sod it, and used a fine saw, slow but it's getting the job done, hope to be finished today.....!!!
Anyone else doing a bit of decorating or DIY? I've just finished (thank God) decorating the hall, stairs and landing. Long job, took me two months. I'm not the quickest at decorating.

Anyone else doing a bit of decorating or DIY? I've just finished (thank God) decorating the hall, stairs and landing. Long job, took me two months. I'm not the quickest at decorating.
I watched my mrs paint her nails just now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.