De Bruyne?

It's hard to buy into someone else's enthusiasm for the player when I don't see any Bunesliga football.

I'd seen plenty of Isco, Sanchez, Kaka etc, but next to nothing of De Bruyne so it's not gripping me like other transfer sagas. I also think we're incredibly strong in our forward options.

I get the argument that if a player is World Class then we have to go for him to close the gap on our Champions League rivals, but I just have not seen him for myself to judge.

Bundesliga Spotlight ‏@BundesligaSpot 2m2 minutes ago
Klaus Allofs on Kevin de Bruyne: "The focus is our efforts to convince him to stay with us." #WOB #MCFC

Bundesliga Spotlight ‏@BundesligaSpot 51s51 seconds ago
Allofs: "Plan A is to convince Kevin, but we are prepared for a Plan B in case Kevin departs." #WOB #MCFC

Bundesliga Spotlight ‏@BundesligaSpot 3m3 minutes ago
Allofs: "I will not discuss Plan B, but we're ready to implement it if required." #WOB #MCFC
There will be no Plan B if they run out of time.

There will be no Plan B if they run out of time.

I agree mate......if De Bruyne has told them he wants to go, then trying to convince him is just going to mean less time to find a replacement...Lets hope after all the rumours the last few days that tomorrow is the day!;)

Let's just say he's getting on a bit ; )
Let's just say he's getting on a bit ; )
I only get "wound" up at the constant bitching from posters who complain how long its taking to complete certain potential transfers,those who also complain that Cheekie is not doing his job properly and why we should not be paying x,y and z monies but to walk away at this late stage.
I have no issues with people who have a different opinion than mine and thats what a forum is for,a good old fashioned debate.
However and we know who they are,those posters who continually slag off our club,whilst they clearly know jack shit was is happening but still come on here wumming and bitching,certainly does my head in.
Have you noticed of late,that I`ve hardly had to defend the MEN,so at least they must be doing something right. ;)

I love the evening news - most of the time. Got pissed off around election time with it but I still buy it every day. Lay off attacking old cokie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.