De Bruyne?

I only get "wound" up at the constant bitching from posters who complain how long its taking to complete certain potential transfers,those who also complain that Cheekie is not doing his job properly and why we should not be paying x,y and z monies but to walk away at this late stage.
I have no issues with people who have a different opinion than mine and thats what a forum is for,a good old fashioned debate.
However and we know who they are,those posters who continually slag off our club,whilst they clearly know jack shit was is happening but still come on here wumming and bitching,certainly does my head in.
Have you noticed of late,that I`ve hardly had to defend the MEN,so at least they must be doing something right. ;)
I honestly think that some people think it's as easy as picking up the phone and telling the club that we want their player and what we are going to pay them for him and would they kindly put him on the next plane to Manchester please.
In other words, they haven't got a clue.

Wouldn't bother me if we pulled out of this deal.

Would be an advantage to have the £50m to spend in January or the next window.
I would say he is crucial, sterling aside we have the same side as the past few seasons which has been founding wanting in the CL, plus the fact milner, dzeko and jovetic have all left. Desperately need a huge upgrade for nasri and navas.

I honestly think that some people think it's as easy as picking up the phone and telling the club that we want their player and what we are going to pay them for him and would they kindly put him on the next plane to Manchester please.
In other words, they haven't got a clue.
Jeez - just leave it will you before Ducado tells us to get back on topic and deletes a load of posts ;-)

Judging from pictures of him leaving training and other stuff like the awards he does really not look happy at all and Allofs seems to be trying his hardest to take this to the wire.

Are we still operating on the basis that Wolfsburg have taken our offer, but wanted the weekend to either a) Let Bayern math the deal, or b) have one last try to convince KDB to stay?

Monday should be the day he's headed over.

That's what @LoveCity said on Friday If I recall correctly, and Tolmie and Ric both think it's done. Allofs in the press saying they are going to have one more try at convincing him to stay, and that they have a plan B lined up for when he leaves.

So why have we had 150 pages of people panicking, flapping and WUMing over the weekend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.