De Bruyne?

It's just filling gaps and selling papers. It's a pro Bayern paper.

Everything points to us. Let's hope it's done and dusted soon.

Frankly I'm passed caring. It would be nice to buy him but the team looks better than ok without him. As others have said it's difficult to see where he'd fit in as he doesn't like playing wide right and all the other midfielders are automatic choices at present.I can't imagine he'd like being rotated much coming from a team where he's the centre of everything.

Tbh De Bruyne could have helped move this transfer on weeks ago and with Bayern now sniffing around it seems a bit odd to me that they are 'suddenly interested'. If he'd rather go to Bayern I hope he does as we seem to have a squad of players who want to play for us nowadays!

I agree mate...think we all sick of these rumours now...here's another..

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
BILD: Bayern have been offered De Bruyne by his agents and will answer soon, but it looks most likely they will not buy him.

I really hate this shit. Just exactly the same as the rag shit we have had to put up with over here.

And it was always a sure sign that the player involved was about to sign for City, so it's actually good news.

WolfsburgUK ‏@Wolfsburg_UK 5m5 minutes ago
BILD: De Bruyne would accept a lower wage to stay in the Bundesliga. #WOB

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 7m7 minutes ago
Bayern Munich could yet successfully hijack De Bruyne's move to City according to BILD, and could make a move in the next few days.

If he doesn't want to come here, he knows where the door is. We've invested this much into him; more than Aguero, Silva and Toure and still he doesn't seem to want to be here. If you don't, just say. I want players that will fight for our cause, not ones that are still hesitant about coming here after all this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.