De Bruyne?

Nasri jus said "we have lots of good players and are going to sign a few more".

He was also wearing a hat that said "Don't Worry".

Feel free to read into that what you will.

Who cares? It is beyond bullshit. Something is holding this up longer than they expected and they are filling up the gaps with crap.
Commentating on the Everton match today, Ian Cheeseman still seemed pretty confident that it would go through sometime this week.

I understand Ian has some pretty strong contacts in Germany, as well as at City, so I can't see him saying that publicly unless he was sure of his facts

Looks like the BILD report might be true...people talking about it on twitter..

Bundesliga Latest ‏@BL_Latest 4m4 minutes ago
BILD | De Bruyne würde auf Geld verzichten, um in der Liga zu bleiben. Bayern will in den nächsten Tagen eine Entscheidung fällen. #FCB #WOB

Translated from German by Bing
IMAGE | De Bruyne would waive the money to stay in the League. Bayern wants to take a decision in the next few days. #FCB #WOB

It's true, this is in BILD+. However, they are a very pro-Bayern newspaper.

Do they have any credibility at all over this?

In the last couple of days they've posted he's coming to us, he's got removal vans at his house and personal terms are done. Now they're going with this.

seems like it's not worth worrying about because they'll post the exact opposite in 12 hours.

Any of the other German news outlets running anything similar?

1. Don't call me son
2. 'Would have'
3. I agree with your last sentence completely. The very fact that we haven't already long since stumped up the alleged £57m asking price, is surely evidence in itself that they do not agree with you though, no?

1. Zzzzzzz

Neither you or I have any idea what City's top brass are thinking. It's all conjecture.

The difference is I've an idea where City want to be and you'd rather be signing Buster Philips. Happy Flapping!

Do they have any credibility at all over this?

I said days ago that Bayern were trying to hijack. That much is true. The whole 'he'd rather stay in Germany' thing is news to me though, not what I've heard so far. I heard he'd prefer a direct transfer, Bayern would favour loaning him back apparently (probably because they are loaded with attacking mids).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.