De Bruyne?

£53 mill to £58 mill (with add-ons) should be buying a world class player. Lets hope he is one. PSG got Dia Maria for less.

Pam..I think Di Maria is a good example of a player "wanting" to leave his club and then the selling club not getting the price they wanted...Di Maria pushed for the move(didnt get on the plane for the tour) and it cost the rags about £15mil because PSG knew the rags didnt hold all the cards....I think De Bruyne and his agent have the power to push this over the line, if needed....

He will be under pressure to put in world class performances immediately for a fee of this magnitude. Based on what most on here have said he is more than capable though ?

I watched him in his last two games and his performances were embarrasing but guessing thars because he wants out ?

Nahh like sterling if he slots in improves us as team the fee ww payed doesn't matter one iota

Cut our losses fuck em off and place a bid for Swansea's Montero.
So, you think we should forget about a player we've identified since at least Dec 14' as the perfect player to complete our squad just because the potential selling club don't want to let their best player leave?

And to top it all you think we should move for someone who plays in an identical position to our other new £49m signing, fucking idiot.

In fact fuck it, lets replace Sergio with Dean Windass.

Yes.
332aws4.gif

That cat look's like it was chucked.

Source: I've got two.

You're spot on. There are strict rules and regulations but as with many companies there's an element of jobs for boys about how things really work. No reason the bloke can't pick up the phone and say - we've had an offer for Kevin that's decent money for Wolfsburg, but he's obviously a player that could be good for Bayern in a year or so... what do you think?

I'm sure that's exactly what has happened. Which is ridiculous because what self-respecting club wants to sell their best player to their competitor? It's like Arsenal refusing to sell Sanchez to a foreign club and asking all English clubs if they'd rather take him. Shows their ambition as a football club and if Kevin wants to stay and wait for Bayern so be it, I can't see we've been involved this long if he wasn't wanting to come to City. He seems to be a pretty sensible lad, and staying at Wolfsburg is a stupid move.

if they are connected at senior management level then they are not competitors anymore...they are partners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.