De Bruyne?

It's simple, Allofs treats a British Club with distain while he is prepared to take one for the team if it is Bayern......... It's a mentality I don't get but I'm not German

I agree mate......this transfer is really difficult to understand and still wouldnt put money on which way it will go......If we really have offered £54.4mil + add-ons and met their asking but still not getting an agreement from Wolfsburg....would we leave that offer on the table and see if they come back to us before the window shuts? Dont think I've ever heard of a team offering more than the asking price to get a player!;) ....atleast the window shuts soon!;)

Yes.
332aws4.gif

Brilliant !

Wolfsburg owned by VW.

VW board member on Bayern board.

Common knowledge but it does smack of being corrupt although I would never suggest this...... how can legal entities have these connections and their relationships be considered lawful? The only way I can see it being allowed is when the role on the board is considered non-executive. Even then there is absolutely room for the passing of privileged information and therefore the risk of insider dealing

It is still "jobs for the boys" for me...........

Wolfsburg attempt to make it sound like Bayern were interested has backfired. City are quite clearly KDB's only option.

Maybe Sky Germany have got this correct and he'll be a city player tomorrow.

The most interesting thing will be if they announce an agreement of the bid subject to medical. Surely that have a lot of fans awaiting the income.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.