De Bruyne?

ever considered that reus has been approached by most top clubs in the last couple of years but has always maintained that he's happy at dortmund and proved that by signing a new contract. my thinking is that he's set his mind on a move to barca or real madrid if ever the opportunity came

Yep. I have considered that, hence the question rather than stating he'd definitely be available.

I have a 1996 Chateau Latour set of for this event, needs a couple of hours in the air, so very thankful if you could give me a heads up.

Ah yes, happy memories. Years ago, when I used to have money, I used to drink Chateau Latour or sometime Lafite from time to time. I was fortunate enough to drink more than a handful of bottle of the '55, which was pretty spectacular I can tell you.

Ah yes, happy memories. Years ago, when I used to have money, I used to drink Chateau Latour or sometime Lafite from time to time. I was fortunate enough to drink more than a handful of bottle of the '55, which was pretty spectacular I can tell you.

I was once handed a thimble of Petrus.

Overrated.

As was the restaurant which carried its name.

ZpG2gGwDFAmFG.gif

Haha, very nice, too!

Sediment at the ready people;)

After the number of false dawns with KDB I'm not even risking my bottle of Vimto.

If he's on mcfc holding up a shirt then ill have a biscuit as long as DNA evidence confirms it is actually him. My theory is Wolfsburg have been stalling All this time in an attempt to find a lookalike to send us. Look out for a freckled bloke with jet black hair at Wolfsburg next season that's all I'm saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.