De Bruyne?

Can't see anything on Newsnow about the SSN reported £54m+£4m bid.

BluePhil...sky sports news have been reporting it on TV mate....I've seen it a few times during the day......They reporting Wolfsburg are still thinking about it and De Bruyne was in training as normal today....

Well you know what Sky are like. They need to wait for Brian Swanson to finish trawling through the football forums to find out some breaking news.

"Swanson was Educated at George Heriot's School in Edinburgh. He left aged 17 for a job on Edinburgh's outpost of L!VE TV as a sports reporter and presenter. The following year, he joined Manchester United Television (MUTV) as a reporter."

I hope we walk away if they want more than the £53+ million it is already far in excess of his worth and will come with a massive demand to hit the ground running for this kind of money I would have thought we were in Pogba territory this lad has one good season I might be negative I yes its not my money but I think we are paying £20 million to much and we can do better with the fee mentioned oh I am not a rag!!!
can you suggest ways that money could be better used?

Back this up. What are you basing it on? Nobody wins Germany's player of the year by being ordinary.

The past ten winners include Ballack, Klose, Gomez, Ribery, Robben, Reus, Neuer (twice), Swinepig, Grafite.

Grafite won it when he was 30 as well and is the only one you'd possibly question (though deserved it at the time)... not a bad list of names. Worth a punt considering how many talented fooballers there are at Bayern now. He's 24 and has his best years ahead of him.[/QUOTE]

At the reported £50+ million it's not a punt. Zuculini was a punt, at the fee we're looking at paying he should be the very best available just like Sterling was.

I'm not against this transfer, i think he'd be a great signing and i hope he comes but with the fee ever rising and the complications how long do we wait? We need somebody in before the window closes. We can't let this great start convince us we can go into the season with the squad we've currently got and for the kind of fee we're looking like needing to get KDB, we have to ask the question is there other or even better options on our radar? Would Reus be attainable for that kind of fee? I think he'd be a great fit

My wife doesn't "dither" !!! She just wants to make the right choice and make sure there is nothing better out there!!!

She doesn't want to make the same mistake she did with me lol!

Dresses are easy you just buy the dress in first shop if she likes that one, you then go to pub with banked dressed whilst she continues to shop. If she finds dress she prefers better result and just return the first one

Bingo-trollface.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.