De Bruyne?

"Kevin De Bruyne is now a Manchester City player. The agreement is therefore dropped into the day Monday and Red Devil on Tuesday likely will travel to England in order to close a soap opera with all details are set today."

Don't know much towards the reliability of this

Stéphane Pauwels is belgian journalist well connected with football. Relatively well informed and with good connection with clubs and agents.
Most of his article are trusted, he says loudly what others think quietly.
I tend to believe him if he says so.
Happy Kev day fellow blues.

Stéphane Pauwels is belgian journalist well connected with football. Relatively well informed and with good connection with clubs and agents.

Please be true

Anyone remember the list from a few years back, think it was @Ducado 's transfer ban list for forum users, is there any chance he's been keeping a secret one for journalists with their addresses, as I think they're due a couple of bronze Winston Churchill statues and a couple of skips minimum.

Does Dennis Praet seem like a reasonable replacement for VW Utd? If so then this could be the real deal!

Dennis Praet was golden shoe last season in Belgium.
Good prospect but not the same since a back injury in january. Plays as a n°10 for Anderlecht.
Could be the replacement for De Bruyne.
And Pauwels is reliable regarding belgian player.
By the way, I'm belgian. That's why I know him. ;-)

yup even when browsing ragcafe a poster seemed to be pretty sure this stephane pauwels guy is legit and very well connected. hopefully today is the day blues!

I am missing big yaya wilko!

latest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.