De Bruyne?

Yeah, i am sure i read they had to sell/release 14 players over summer.
Thomas Agyepong is also there, who is on loan from us. He joined us in January from Right to Dream.
He hasn't been on the bench yet.
There was also a rumor but haven't seen much since that we plan on sending Barker over to them as well, which would be great for both.

Back to KDB, I like many others just want to see this finished. Wolfsburg were supposed to be a team to watch now I just want us to end their CL hopes and see them get pushed back down the Bundesliga ladder.

Stéphane Pauwels is belgian journalist well connected with football. Relatively well informed and with good connection with clubs and agents.
Most of his article are trusted, he says loudly what others think quietly.
I tend to believe him if he says so.
Happy Kev day fellow blues.

The first sentence upon translating that article to English finally made me explode. Longest foreplay in recent memory

If this deal finally gets done, and is anywhere close to £50m+, then this fucker better light up the Premier League and help us waltz to the domestic treble ffs!

Getting tired of the drama, and I'm not really sure he is worth it. What we need more than anything is someone to complement and occasionally substitute for Yaya, and KDB isn't that guy!! I'd rather spend £20M more and get Pogba!!

Unfortunately Pogba isn't for sale. And definitely not for £70m. If/when he goes, it will be for a world record. They and Mino especially will hold out for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.