De Bruyne?

Neymar carries Brazil. Neymar has come into Barcelona where Messi is already the centre-piece of the team.

Neymar is on a par with Messi. I'd suggest anyone who doesn't rate Neymar is the one who doesn't know their football
No one said they don't rate him, but that he isn't on Messi's level.

Neymar is on a par with Messi.
wtf2_zpsdf922240.gif

Neymar carries Brazil. Neymar has come into Barcelona where Messi is already the centre-piece of the team.

Neymar is on a par with Messi. I'd suggest anyone who doesn't rate Neymar is the one who doesn't know their football

So if I don't rate Neymar as on a par with Messi I don't know football. I don't know football then.

Yep, not thinking he's on Messi's level means I don't rate him.
I honestly thought you'd back track but if that's your genuinely held belief then I guess this little conversation is over.

How do you think Alexis played?
Not as well as usual, but his class was obvious and is obvious. Firmino kis a new player and one of the few imports into the Premiership so it was a legitimate point to make. Disappointed you responded like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.