De Bruyne?

Neymar is on a par with Messi

surely you cant actually believe that marvin??????
Yes I do think that. What you are not taking into account is that Messi is the player around whom everything revolves at Barcelona. They are set up to make the best of his talents like Ronaldo at Real Madrid. And that makes it awkward for those players who come in

Compare their performances for their national sides. Neymar transforms Brazil whereas Messi is merely very good for Argentina and has never been able to capture his club form for Argentina.

Anyway back to the topic.

Well we'll have to disagree. I thought he was very poor. And it was a legitimate point. Our interest in De Bruyne is based largely on his performance in the Bundesliga, and one of their highly rated players struggled I thought.

I thought he was like a fish out of water especially in the 2nd half when the game seemed to pass him by
Our last signing from the Bundesliga, one of their highly rated players, didn't do too badly.

Neymar carries Brazil. Neymar has come into Barcelona where Messi is already the centre-piece of the team.

Neymar is on a par with Messi. I'd suggest anyone who doesn't rate Neymar is the one who doesn't know their football
I agree with you that Neymar at his best is on a par with Messi when not at his best ( which seems more often over the past year or so). Both great players.

Yes I do think that. What you are not taking into account is that Messi is the player around whom everything revolves at Barcelona. They are set up to make the best of his talents like Ronaldo at Real Madrid. And that makes it awkward for those players who come in

Compare their performances for their national sides. Neymar transforms Brazil whereas Messi is merely very good for Argentina and has never been able to capture his club form for Argentina.

Anyway back to the topic.
Messi carried Argetina to the World Cup Final and they would have won it if Higuain wasn't a bottler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.