De Bruyne?

Wolfsburg train at 3:30pm their time today according to their Twitter page
But that's like over 4 and a half hours away! I don't think the forum will cope with all the "will he train" and "What does it mean if he trains" posts!

Well, I don`t like the anonymous guy but at one point is correct: when this deal will fail, it will be because of a ridicolous fee demanded by Wolfsburg. And at that point, it will be better for us to move on. De Bruyne did excatly nothing to strengthen our position. I don`t expect him to hand in a transfer request (even Sterling didn`t do this) but he could at least have stated once in public that he wants to join us. Nothing of that sort has happend. "The clubs have to find an agreement" "I`m happy" bla bla. We all should ask if we really want to sign a player who is not ready to help us at least a bit. He is like "here I am, I want to earn good money, but I will not help you to get me, it is only your problem". Sterling for example, did everything to come here. I can`t see this desire in De Bruyne.

Writing this, I hope Wolfsburg don`t give in and we move on. De Bruyne annoys me and I think he does not really wants to play here.

100% agree!.

They've got a shift to do on the line assembly at the VW factory before they concentrate on the football.
you wouldn't want a Tuesday Beetle would you? there'll be a few with bits missing as minds are-a-wandering

Well, I don`t like the anonymous guy but at one point is correct: when this deal will fail, it will be because of a ridicolous fee demanded by Wolfsburg. And at that point, it will be better for us to move on. De Bruyne did excatly nothing to strengthen our position. I don`t expect him to hand in a transfer request (even Sterling didn`t do this) but he could at least have stated once in public that he wants to join us. Nothing of that sort has happend. "The clubs have to find an agreement" "I`m happy" bla bla. We all should ask if we really want to sign a player who is not ready to help us at least a bit. He is like "here I am, I want to earn good money, but I will not help you to get me, it is only your problem". Sterling for example, did everything to come here. I can`t see this desire in De Bruyne.

Writing this, I hope Wolfsburg don`t give in and we move on. De Bruyne annoys me and I think he does not really wants to play here.

Well last season was a great one for him so I have no doubt he was in a good place. Maybe he has doubts about moving on having already been dumped from the Prem. If he keeps quiet the decision is taken away from him, which maybe what he prefers. Conjecture of course, like the majority of stuff on this thread. I don't think we should hold it against him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.