De Bruyne?

Assuming De Bruyne's agent was in Belgium, there's a Brussels flight coming in to Manchester due to land in the next 10 minutes - someone needs to watch for the Merc Van at the airport

Well, I don`t like the anonymous guy but at one point is correct: when this deal will fail, it will be because of a ridicolous fee demanded by Wolfsburg. And at that point, it will be better for us to move on. De Bruyne did excatly nothing to strengthen our position. I don`t expect him to hand in a transfer request (even Sterling didn`t do this) but he could at least have stated once in public that he wants to join us. Nothing of that sort has happend. "The clubs have to find an agreement" "I`m happy" bla bla. We all should ask if we really want to sign a player who is not ready to help us at least a bit. He is like "here I am, I want to earn good money, but I will not help you to get me, it is only your problem". Sterling for example, did everything to come here. I can`t see this desire in De Bruyne.

Writing this, I hope Wolfsburg don`t give in and we move on. De Bruyne annoys me and I think he does not really wants to play here.

I agree access87 - normally in a situation like this if the player wants it enough he will start to make the right noises and show some intent. We have heard very little from him or his agent which would help us force this move much quicker. I think we've made a more than a reasonable offer - so unless we get a little help from De Bruyne I can't see this progressing without us being completely ripped off by Wolfsburg. If we have no plan B then save the money - perhaps come January they will be kicking themselves that they didn't take our offer.

Is this guy a mardarse? Enough is enough now. It's been going on like this for weeks. He is scared of the move if you ask me and he has ginger hair. You'd think he'd be desperate to play alongside the likes of Sergio and Merlin and become a better player for it. Plus rub Maureen's nose in it. He has his feet under the table at Wolfsburg and all the indications are h we isn't wanting to come out of his is comfort zone by the look. Has there ever been any real signs of enthusiasm from him, other than dithering over signing an improved deal with Wolfsburg? And did I mention, he has ginger hair and is not to be trusted?

Last edited:
I was referring to the performance of Brazil with Neymar and without.

Remember Brazil in the World Cup. He carried them until he was injured, and then out they went

The point should not be contentious. It's blindingly obvious the impact Neymar makes to the Brazilian national side

Neymar is a fanny merchant and would be eaten alive in the premiership

to everyone complaining about de bruyne not handing in a transfer request or stating in public that he wants to leave.

You ever think that maybe city have told him to keep quiet? Maybe they are using the loyalty bonus to lower his wages abit?

Its all good and well that sterling had to force a move, but it didn't go down well publicly. Maybe they don't want the bad press again.

He'll be at training, Allofs will spout the usual stuff and we'll all wait till tomorrow to do it all again.

Lovely.

I agree access87 - normally in a situation like this if the player wants it enough he will start to make the right noises and show some intent. We have heard very little from him or his agent which would help us force this move much quicker. I think we've made a more than a reasonable offer - so unless we get a little help from De Bruyne I can't see this progressing without us being completely ripped off by Wolfsburg. If we have no plan B then save the money - perhaps come January they will be kicking themselves that they didn't take our offer.

The point is none of us know what he has been doing privately to get this deal arranged we all moan how shit our media is but we seem to be waiting for them to give us inside information on transfer deals. Just because neither his agent or him personally have not got public with their demands I am certain that Wolfsburg and more importantly City are aware of the situation. We have not heard a peep from City about any of our deals it has all been leaked by the other parties such as Liverpool and Wolfsburg

All we do know is that this will all be concluded in 7 days

to everyone complaining about de bruyne not handing in a transfer request or stating in public that he wants to leave.

You ever think that maybe city have told him to keep quiet? Maybe they are using the loyalty bonus to lower his wages abit?

Its all good and well that sterling had to force a move, but it didn't go down well publicly. Maybe they don't want the bad press again.

With Sterling I think it was because the selling club was the mighty Liverpool - the media darlings. Players show their intent all the time without handing in a transfer request - happens every transfer window. If the selling club don't want to sell and the player himself doesn't seem too bothered about leaving you have a situation where the buying club will inevitably be ripped off. I don't know what's gone on behind closed doors - just judging it from the outside and I might be way off the mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.