De Bruyne?

kidnap-o.gif

The blueladies will go and take him by force
I refuse to wear pink though

imo the delay is probably due to city not meeting wolfsburgs demand and nothing more. i think it actually suits us the longer it goes because it will result in wolfsburg panicking about finding a replacement and accepting our bid as long as kevin has made it clear he wants to move compared to putting a bid early resulting in wolfsburg moving their goalpost regarding the price. it might also result in KDB becoming agitated and force the move.anyway i hope there is movement before this weekend game.

Difference there was that he was not being well treated or played and needed to move on.

Wolfsburg have treated him well, the fans love him and whilst he may want to move for his own reasons and told them so, it is not hard to see why it would be more difficult to start mouthing off if he actually liked the club and supporters.

Pretty sure that Aguero, for instance, would be the same. He would respect the club and fans to do this quietly and not have a hissy fit.

You can only see this from City's perspective. Is it hard to understand that KDB has other factors to bear in mind. Though ultimately, if he wants out he will have to make that VERY clear and that is almost certainly what City are counting on now.
The same people demanding KDB do this would be the ones condemning any City player who chose to act that way.
That's all well and good but there comes a time with every potential transfer that has reached a stalemate when the player concerned needs to grow some balls and push for what he wants. If he can't or won't do this then I'd question his committment to be a City player.

They could not afford him anyway as the back page of the Sun says they are spending a quarter of a BILLION pounds on Neymar!

Father Christmas will also be their new manager with the Tooth Fairy as club doctor.

I made some of the above up.

yeah but father christmas and the tooth fairy are real arent they ?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.