De Bruyne?

Looks like he's making a break for it...

35l84k2.jpg

Where Summerbee and Stallone

Wolfsburg are taking the piss now, said we risked this after the way the Sterling transfer played out and we eventually paid the dipper's over the odds asking price.

We need De Bruyne to exert more pressure on his club, he needs to grow some bollocks if he really wants the move here.

Wolfsburg are taking the piss now, said we risked this after the way the Sterling transfer played out and we eventually paid the dipper's over the odds asking price.

We need De Bruyne to exert more pressure on his club, he needs to grow some bollocks if he really wants the move here.

How much were Liverpool asking for Sterling?

Difference there was that he was not being well treated or played and needed to move on.

Wolfsburg have treated him well, the fans love him and whilst he may want to move for his own reasons and told them so, it is not hard to see why it would be more difficult to start mouthing off if he actually liked the club and supporters.
That's all well and good but there comes a time with every potential transfer that has reached a stalemate when the player concerned needs to grow some balls and push for what he wants. If he can't or won't do this then I'd question his committment to be a City player.

Which if you read my last few posts this afternoon is what I said. It is down to what he does next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.